Attestation/Legalization of Documents from Africa
Attestation or Legalization applies to the Countries which have not joined the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents. Therefore, documents from these African Countries must be Attested/legalized, they will only be recognized abroad after consular legalization, meaning their authenticity must be confirmed separately.
Abbay Attorneys provides best and quality attestation/legalization services in Africa. We offer attestation services for personal, educational and commercial documents to use in Foreign Countries. We help you to get your documents speedily attested from your home country and provide you with the attested documents as early as possible.
We will guide you through each step of document attestation/legalization and maintain confidentiality.
The following documents can be Attested/legalized:
- Extracts from the commercial register
- Certificates of civil status (certificates of birth, death, marriage and divorce)
- Education documents (school reports, certificates, diplomas)
- Judicial decisions
- Notarially certified copies of documents
- Notarially certified translations
- Further notarial documents (authorizations, last will, declarations)
- Original Document (depends upon the issuing country)
- Final Mark sheet / Transcripts
- Confirmation letter from college or university
- Passport Copy of the applicant
We are geared to assist you with attestations/legalization/authentication from the countries mentioned below. In case you do not find your country on our list, do not hesitate to send us your inquiry with a scanned copy of your document.